Sunday 27 April 2014

Complete One's Latest Success Story ~ The Growth Continues






My name is Kirtsy Pennal, I have been working with Complete One for 10 months, in March I completed the companies Business Development Program and now I am in the planning stage to oversee my own project.


I grew up in a small town outside of County Durham called Spennymoor. Throughout my childhood I loved horses and my dream was to go into the equestrian field. I moved to Newcastle in 2007 to study Geography at Newcastle University, Graduating with a Bachelor of Science Honors in July 2010. 


After graduating I decided to chase my dream of earning a living from equestrianism. I established my own company Unique Carriage Services Ltd, providing horse drawn wedding and funeral services across the North East of England. Alongside the carriage company I also produced horses and did some affiliated eventing on my own horses. 


I experienced good success running Unique Carriage Services, however due to the economic downturn when the UK went into recession, I quickly realised people didn't have as much flexible income. I realised that I wasn't going to provide myself with the lifestyle I aspired towards so I began to search for a new career challenge. 


In June 2013 I began working with Complete One, I had zero experience in the marketing and sales field but thanks to the dedicated group of people at Complete One and the incredible training I gained all of the necessary skills and knowledge to grow and develop with the company. After only 8 short months I completed the companies Business Development Program.


Over the next couple of months my goal is to master campaign management to allow me to oversee my own project this Summer. I am very excited about the company goals for the future and aim to be a massive part in the growth of Complete One.


No comments:

Post a Comment